Encountereds. I came, I saw, I commented.

Monday, February 27, 2006

XGen Studios - Stick Arena (2)

I've spent so much time on this thing in recent weeks, I should at least pretend that there is something meaningful that can be said about this timekiller. The concept is ingeniously simple: have a multiplayer shoot'em'up with low level technology, Flash in this case, so you can just play it in your browser. As usually, less fancy technology means purer gameplay. In the fights in Stick Arena, there is a lot of strategic movement, feinting, anticipation of opponents' moves, and trying to be fresh and surprising on one's own, and it all moves so fast, that it makes for quite pleasurable fights. Maybe it can even teach you a thing or two about fighting, but I fear I'm stretching my credibility a bit. And besides, I need to go back now, and sledge a few stick men.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there going to be a stickarena2 cause on the forms on xgen it said that there would be???

12:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love stick people!!!!!!

10:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dood

7:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home